WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

2026.0722.0001-Wednesday...



6 comments:

  1. I tell you, a reckon is gonna be coming for those that don't pay there taxes. The ones with the money never pay their fair share and also never appear to be content or happy. A shame really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly man, ugly mentality. Looks like his head had some trouble navigating the birth canal. Another Russian immigrant who made it big in the U.S. If a person has 82 billion to fight California's 5% billionaire tax, seems he could just put use that money to pay the damn tax and shut the fuck up. I don't disparage his intelligence, but use it for things that better all people, not just to pad your bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first meme is way too simplistic. Must be from someone who never had to walk over human pooh to get to the bus, have someone on that bus piss themselves, yell at whoever is in their head, or be bent over on a meth trip in the park. Go ahead, cut down trees, steal bicycles from your neighbors, and use your publically paid for cell phone for two things: call your social worker, and your drug dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ridiculousness of spending that kind of money to keep from having to pay less than that in taxes is beyond stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Brin wants his investment to pay off in the future.

    Billionaires will donate to charities for which they can deduct their donations from their taxes. Or non=profits that can really help somebody have a better life and actively contribute to society. Perhaps there needs to be some oversight of these non-profits so they are not shell companies run by other billionaires?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never believed that charitable donations should be tax deductible. Make a charitable donation. If you need a tax break from it then its not charity.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.