WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 20, 2026

2026.0720.0002...






5 comments:

  1. I love seeing old, abandoned places. I explored some around here, but not anywhere near as grand as these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Depending on the building, I always think of the good times that must have taken places in these abandoned buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 1- il grande salone di una villa un tempo spledida, si possono udire i sussurri dei fantasmi e il passo strascicato della loro danza macabra.
    proprio come le ville abbandonate e fatiscenti d’Italia, risalenti all’epoca d’oro dell’architettura eclectica.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 3- Looks like an estate destroyed in Ireland during the violence of the Blacks and Tans of the Royal Irish Constabulary set up by the British. They had a reputation for murder, arson and looting; and were notorious for vicious reprisals against Irish civilians and their property. The British eventually had to disband them in 1922 amid condemnation in Britain and Ireland, and the independence of the Ireland.
    # 5- Cab of a steam locomotive.
    One can imagine the engineer at the helm, adjusting the valves, watching the gauges and the firebox.
    Old timer engineers always said steam locomotives were alive like a being, not just a machine.
    Ironically, far more efficient diesel locomotives that replaced them, can be seen in the distance through the cab window. Diesel sealed steam’s fate and brought on its demise.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.