WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
#1-Cleanliness is next to OH MY GAWDLINESS!!!
ReplyDelete#2-Monday is laundry day, I could use that washboard stomach.
#3-*sigh* If only the knees could do that again.
#4-I'm not familiar with Marvel Comics, which Superhero is that???
#5-Piano lessons would have been much more enjoyable with that metronome!
Milleson - You made me laugh with that first one.
DeleteFenomenales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDelete# 1- Rub a dub dub !
ReplyDeleteWouldn’t mind giving him a scrub :)
CA jock
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteAs I was scrolling down, I knew this couldn't be anything else but a "showoff" posting, and a great one at that.
#1) Man, someone's going to be a lucky lad to be sucking and licking that clean cock and loose balls. Oh, and if he is washing his back like his front, go for it Rick, there definitely has to be a hint of "Irish Spring"!!
#2) "WATERSNAKE"
#3) Oh young men, I could watch you all day, Love seeing your flopping cocks and jiggling balls. Now those squatting days for me are OVER, the knees just can' take it.
#4) The lucky bastard that he's chasing. If that was me, I'd be running towards him. That's as "long" as he's only looking for a BJ, I'm not taking that slab up my "pink pucker"!! What a hunk of a man. 😊
Last one) Just for one day, just on fucking day, when I love to be walking to the showers with one like that.
Great job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteBack when I used to go to the club and we would shower in the communal shower areas...
ReplyDeleteVery handsome males in heat...
ReplyDelete