WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0624.0001-Wednesday...
#1: Never mind the building, I'm more concerned about whatever laid those eggs.
ReplyDeleteEggs? I thought they were nuts and, perhaps, it might be trying to say something about the inhabitants. LOL
DeleteInfidel - That would be something to see.
DeleteLes Chinois et une grande partie de l’Asie construisent toutes sortes d’infastructures. Elles font preuve d’un esprit pionnier en matière d’urbanisme, tout en restant aux prises avec la corruption et la cupidité qui compromettent nombre de leurs efforts.
ReplyDelete