WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 22, 2026

2026.0422.0002...






5 comments:

  1. Espectaculares.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Earth Day. You do a lovely job all the time of reminding us that the planet is quite spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La majesté de la nature :)
    Un monolithe de pierre, une grotte, des montagnes escarpées, des fôrets et des champs de bruyère.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine andere Welt, genau hier auf der Erde. Die erinner mich an die Alpen, die Rockies und Skandinavien.
    Another world, right here on Earth.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.