WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Banquete,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteJe prendrai la boisson orange, la salade Cobb, le saumon, le steak et le gâteau Dobos :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
I would take all what is salty .... For the sugary part, my Type2 diabetes make me brake on those..
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm hitting the jackpot today. Just came from the gym, "nutted" in the showers and now one of Rick's infamous food postings.
#1) Looks so refreshing:)
#2) That's what I need right now, some healthy protein.
#3) I'm getting a hardon. I love all these kinds of meat!
Last two) Coffee's on guys, lots all have some cake.
Great job!!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteLuv me some twirly drink, the salad, the ribs (hopefully slathered with Chris&Pitts bbq sauce :) and both desserts ! :)
ReplyDelete-CA jock