WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 15, 2025

2025.0915.0001-Monday...




5 comments:

  1. My ONLY question upon waking every morning... "Is he dead yet?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE issue to me is when "dicksickles" procreate and then "groom" their own kids in their image! IF the kids do not grow up with an expanded horizon of views of their own, things get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more crazy as this TACO felon pedo president saying that the killer of Kirk was a "lunatic left extremist" which was not then really identified... But when everybody saw that he was a well raised white Christian MAGA from a Repug family..... OUP! No more words coming out of this anus mouth in the White House.
    How crazy and hypocrite are those Republikkkans.
    what more to say about "Crash Patel" tourist tour to Utah?.. LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like everything is swirling round the drainpipe.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.