WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
That last one: Yup!
ReplyDeleteI read that a psychic predicted Trump will die in the second year of his current term. Notwithstanding the fact that anything spiritual is verboten here, it might at least be reason for hope.
ReplyDeleteI do not want to interfere in the reasoning about America, since I am not an American citizen, but regarding Ukraine I will say that you are wrong - the Ukrainian government just started terror against its own fellow citizens in 2014, simply because the East of Ukraine speaks only Russian. And I hope you are not Stephen King, and you know who Stepan Bandera is, who, by the way, is very hated in Poland. And by the way, he is the national hero of Ukraine. So if you don't believe me, then believe the Poles. And yes, I know what I'm talking about, because I was born in Kharkov, but after the destructive Maidan (thanks to Nuland), I had to leave the country.
ReplyDelete