WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 30, 2025

2025.0730.0006...






7 comments:

  1. Getting a bit turned on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Happy for the dudes that are into this, but it's not my "cup of tea"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try the position like that guy number three. Tied down, restrained and have one of those mechanical cocks fucking you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3-toes don't lie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do have to agree with that, "curling" toes never lit:)

      Delete
    2. "never lie"

      Delete
  5. Beaux hommes dangereux du masoch milieux :)
    La fraternité sacrée des hommes BDSM ne peut être niée. Leur pouvoirs sexuels et autres sont plus profonds que ceux de la Sex Magic de Aleister Crowley et des adeptes de Thélème. Tandis que les adeptes de Crowley et de Thélème recherchent et servent Satan, les hommes BDSM recherchent une autre dimension sexuelle pour servir d'autres hommes.
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.