WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 29, 2025

2025.0729.0005...

Marshal Cline





Moose


9 comments:

  1. Moose was always one of my favorite masturbation inspirations. And Mr. Cline has just been added to the list. What wonderful cocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshall Cline was always one of my favorites... I think I have just about every picture that Colt produced of him. It's a shame he was active for only a couple of years and only did a few pictorials as it would have been amazing to see him in action, even solo! Perchance, to dream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Cesar Romero as Joker in the original Batman. When I saw him in Lust in the Dust, I loved him even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Marshall in a few adult films from back then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Woof!! Marshal arrest me and have your way with me!! Ride me "Cowboy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colt Legends of Jim French, the photographer with the golden eye for hot men.
    Marshal Cline also did work as Robert Cole….:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last pic) Fuck ya, I would get between Moose's hairy legs and find use of my nose and tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof, just lovely, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moose has always been my ideal man.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.