WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2025.0729.0001-Tuesday...
The last one is spot on! My blood boils when I see a fucking TRUMP sticker on some shit-for-brains truck. All I see is a racist asshole.
ReplyDeleteThe message about how the Nazis went about making their plans appealing to the German public is the worry here, that playbook is being followed almost a century later. Oh, just to warn you the orange one will be leaving our island soon now he has publicised his golf courses. I think he's heading back your way.
ReplyDeleteJust a pity he'll be back here again before too long.
They once compared FDR and Hitler.
ReplyDeleteIt was said - look at poor America led by a man crippled in his legs, but look at Germany led by a man crippled in his mind.
Except this time America is led by the man with the crippled mind !
-Rj
From my Canadian point of view, it's unbelievable that 50% of the voters did vote for this «criminal» most of all with the support of Evangelical Christians. We in Canada would NEVER allow a candidate with criminal records to even think of being on any official ballot.
ReplyDeleteEine Tragödie in Amerika :(
ReplyDeleteGreed for power and a delight to cause misery, we in Europa never thought a government in Amerika would turn on its own constitution, institutions, allies and its own people !
Worse, this emboldens abusive autocrats and tin horns around the world.
(vvs)
Anon@2:31pm - It's a very sad time right now.
Delete