WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 26, 2024

2024.0926.0006...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the dude with the stiff dick. Thank you. Big Dude

ChrisA said...

Whoever invented the jock strap was a genius!

Mistress Maddie said...

Ok....that is a hot set of pictures.

whkattk said...

The last dude pulling on the leg strap took me right back to 6th grade gym class when we would have to do that to prove we had a jock on. No jock? Bend over for the wooden paddle. Youch!!! you only did that once.

Anonymous said...

I just love wear jocks!