WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 07, 2024

2024.0707.0003...






African Wild Dog

5 comments:

uptonking said...

That last photo! They are all marvelous. Nature is amazing.

Allan said...

I love all animals and wish they were treated with more respect. Imagine how boring our world would be without them. Time to wake up

Anonymous said...

Die natuurskoon van Afrikaanse fauna.
The natural beauty of African fauna.
- Praetorius

Milleson said...

I think elephants are the most intelligent and caring animals on earth and by rights should be the master race. I'm sure the world would be a better place, they wouldn't have invented guns and warfare and if we humans stepped out of line they would just stomp us out of existence! Works for me!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Works for me, too.