WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 06, 2024

2024.0706.0001...

Lencois Sand Dunes, Brazil






3 comments:

Milleson said...

This is intriguing, Rick. With sand and water existing in close proximity with few obstructions, it seems this landscape would change shape and form dramatically day by day. It would be interesting to see a "from above" picture captured each week for a year.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Une des merveilles du nord-ouste Brésil.
- Beau Mec