WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 03, 2024

2024.0703.0007...











8 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

The last five gifs of the hairy guy getting sucked are super hot. I'm not going to hide from you that I'm as hard as wood seeing this!

Cdadbr said...

Zevran (#4) looks fantastic, with those tree trunk thighs and "big limb" emerging from between them. Thanks!

Mistress Maddie said...

Now you having me wanting to suck dick. I wonder if the guy in the warehouse here would be game?

Glad you enjoyed your email too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just my sort of thing 😜

uptonking said...

That first dude has a huge tongue!

Anonymous said...

It’s cock no tongue 😂

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Did I ever tell you guys, I love sucking cock, and licking balls, LMAO!!! Man, what an awesome "oral" presentation.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're welcome.