WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 03, 2024

2024.0703.0004...








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last cum-covered guy is gorgeous. Can I get him for my birthday? BigDude

SickoRicko said...

BigDude - Of course!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1,2) Sweet "nectar of the gods"!!

Rest of pics) It's funny when I'm horny I crave a dude's nut. It also tells me I've done a great "job"!! But if for some reason I get off first, I still love sucking cock, but my enthusiasm for swallowing cum diminishes greatly.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That's not uncommon.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Thanks Rick.

Anonymous said...

Yummy