WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Wednesday...




(This poignant story is NOT about my own grandfather.)

6 comments:

Rad said...

Nice collection; much needed.

Thanks,
Rad

Cdadbr said...

Definitely a nice collection in a life that seems to be becoming more flaky by the second. We DO tend to miss the little things around us and that we can do to help others have a great day. Even just a smile and "Thank You!" to someone just doing their job can make a difference in their lives. Add beauty and kindness as a normal part of your life.

whkattk said...

See? That's exactly how we should be with those who are aged. I've done things like that. My gosh, she was 103-years old - if she wanted a glass of champagne, she should have a glass of champagne!

Purple Wolf said...

Maybe that's what he was waiting for...a final chance to experience something precious in his life.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Good for you letting you grandfather have a nice cold beer.

My mother is slowly slipping away. Her memory is going, but I'm so lucky she is doesn't have the angry dementia that some have to deal with. She Raised 5 boys and 1 girl. If she wants to eat her sweets and have a glass of wine, let her, that's my attitude.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Angry dementia is very difficult for everyone. Even the person who has it.