WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 02, 2024

Sunday Funnies...












To My New Followers...


4 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG!
I can relate to no.2.
Winter 1984 I was teaching and after that all night snowstorm, I got up at 5h30 am to plow my driveway to be ready to go to work at 20 mile from my home.

Got inside to shower and get my breakfast BUT, in the meanwhile, the scrapper just filled a part of my driveway with 24inches of packed dirty snow...
Had to phone to my high school to tell them I'll be a little late for my 8ham first class.....

Back to my snow plower to be able to pull my car out of my driveway.

The JOYS of living in a northen country.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL- What an awful thing to have happen.

JiEL said...

@Ricko,

That wasn't the most special part of that adventure.
I was teaching in a private Catholic high school and the «religious brother» that morning in charge of recieving the phone calls was the kind of old one I could qualify of «grumpy or old bitch».
So I told him to advice my director and put my class in the study room because I'll be a bit late.
His awfull answer was like: well many other teachers are on time.... But have to say to you that in that time those brothers who were still teaching were living in the same building than the school...

What my director told me is not to bother with that grumpy old fellow, everyone don't like him.

Most of the time there was that old lady who was a real sweetheart and she liked me also.
Had no more issues for the 17 years I was teaching there.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - That one issue was enough.