WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 01, 2024

2024.0601.0007...

Brad Pitt, 1989





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He’s come a long way from being Thom Racina’s pool-boy in L.A.

Anonymous said...

Still a looker today, but in a rougher kind of way

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:09am - Your comment piqued my curiosity so I looked that up. It was an interesting read.

Anon@10:56am - Absolutely!

stache said...

Back when he wasn't bathing -

Anonymous said...

watch and learn

Anonymous said...

Pretty as post
https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2017/09/post-15599.html

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:06am - You sure do have a good memory.

Anonymous said...

Too bad he has such small dick.

VRCooper said...


Here is the full story---About halfway down the page---Interesting---

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/what%E2%80%99s-the-alleged-tea-on-brad-pitt-and-thom-racina.4076820/

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:44am - Not to me it ain't.

VRCooper - That's the one I ran across. Thanks.

Xersex said...

love Brad Pitt so much!

Anonymous said...

Any day of the week!