WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Saturday Movies...




4 comments:

LeftField said...

I realize that fighter planes and fighter pilots are cool, macho, and sexy, but in reality, the Blue Angels are little more than a circus act.

It is ironic to me that so many of the "Run Government Like a Business" folks are enamored by them. Complete disregard for the costs.

Milleson said...

OMG! This is the creepiest and most unsettling piece of machinery I've ever seen. WTF! To design something that can pick apart the individual pieces of a junk car and sort them into piles with surgeon-like precision is frightening. Something you'd see in an alien invasion movie and these creatures are doing this on humans. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Me dan pánico los insectos

Ed Schlee said...

That is what you call recycling on that car!