WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 28, 2024

2024.0628.0005...






6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Too bad the guys showing their ass aren't super hairy! :-)
You should think about me a little! LOL

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Coquin Belgium have patience with Rick, even though he's a fan for the "smoothies" he's an equal opportunity blogger!! Trust me.

#1) Though I love all kinds of men, I'm definitely partial to the beefy lads. Woof, and I love his package.

#2) That strap is definitely showing off his tanned toned body!!

#3) Make me a muscle, and I get in that strapped crack of yours in a NY second.

#4) Anybody that can pry those cheeks open gets the loot:)

#5) This young man had turned me on for years. I'd love to see him totally naked.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Coquin - Once in a while I post hairy ones.

Scott - You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I’ve taken to wearing a jock strap all the time now, find them comfortable, supportive, dead horny to wear and feels good to have your ass open!
Hugs to all 🇬🇧 Bob x

SickoRicko said...

Bob - Nice!

Anonymous said...

#4 for me please!