WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 28, 2024

2024.0628.0003...

Steve York








6 comments:

hsgisme said...

Wow! That's a lot of cock!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Excuse me now....I have to go to the restroom and take care of something after seeing that cock.

Anonymous said...

It’s Dirk Diggler ! :)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Hey wasn't the movie that Burt Reynolds and Mark Walberg was in based on the life of "Dirk Diggler"? I could be very wrong. Hope to come back with the name of the movie, give me 10 seconds. "Boogie Nights"!!

Hey, guys honestly, I'm not a size queen, but why do I want a THICK LONG dong of my own??????

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:46am - Now I understand what you meant.

Anonymous said...

Wooow...ang haba at taba ng uten! Luv it! 💕💕💕