WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

2024.0627.0005...

Daniel Craig







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuseet said.

Loving Mr. James Bond's basket of goods in the last pic:)

Anonymous said...

"Shaken, not stirred"

JiEL said...

Can he smile once in a while.
Not my favorite Bond character and actor too.
Great body but for the rest...

Purple Wolf said...

IMHO, definitely the best Bond since Sean Connery. And, although I do prefer my men darker and hairier, Daniel Craig in THAT swimsuit has enough charisma to grab my attention. THankx for posting.

Mistress Maddie said...

That guy could fuck me into next week!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss a good martini, and that's the truth!!

SickoRicko said...

Wolf - You're welcome.

Maddie - Same here!