WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

2024.0626.0006...







9 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Beautiful images! If you want the photo with the guy in his bath turned the right way up, I can send it to you. ;-)

uptonking said...

So many moving parts... my eyes went all wonky!

Mistress Maddie said...

It's always been my hope to be stripped search by airport security. It's a wonder i haven't with sometimes being commando.

My luck? I get the fat lady doing the search

Broke Straight Boys said...

Wow, all dicks are awesome

JiEL said...

No.1 is Tayler Lautner from the movie Twilight always was a fantasy for me.
Thew kind of young wolf I could pet all over...

He is now 32yo born on February 11 1992 in Grand Rapids Michigan USA.

SickoRicko said...

Coquin - Thanks, but no. I'm trying to NOT collect any more images.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, I'm loving this "showoffs" posting Rick!!

#1) Fuck, Tayler take it off, snap those damn button off.

#2) Oh my, this little gem is tickling my pickle. I'll be back later to admire that hairy ass:)

#3) Wiggle or Jiggle, I'm enjoying the show!!

#4) Yes, indeed take another bow:):)

#5) I certainly wouldn't mind wetting my whistle with this Mr. Bubbles!!

#6) I wouldn't mind being lifted out of tub like that.

Excellent job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

SickoRicko said...

JD - You're very welcome.