WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 21, 2024

2024.0621.0005...







7 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I love beautiful buttocks and especially hairy and very hairy ones...

Anonymous said...

I like muscle butts with hair and tan lines.

uptonking said...

You started with the best. Wow. Whatta happy meal.

Cdadbr said...

#2 looks especially interesting! The nicely-muscled AND haired legs, with the muscular glutes accented by the tan line, make me want to see what's on the other side! A sexy pose, too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Rick that has to be one of the finest "asses" posting you gave us, and you have given us plenty!!! Love the mixture of smooth and hairy!!

#1) Love the position buddy boy:)

#2) Could never share a bathroom with you handsome, I'd be trying to stick to you every chance I got.

#3) F-ck, I'm licking my chops!!!

#4) I want to jerk off on his hairy buns.

#5) Oh man, I could fall in love with this cutie!!

#6) As long as your clean buddy boy, hint or no hint of Irish Spring, I'm going to part those cheeks and bury my nose and tongue in your ass.

Excellent job Rick!!

Bobby b said...

Butt 💋 Beautiful

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks again.