WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 21, 2024

2024.0621.0003...

Concepts...

1950s Alfa Romeo BATs
(Berlina Aerodinamica Tecnica)






BAT 5





BAT 7





BAT 9



3 comments:

uptonking said...

COOL Cars.... are these featured in any movies? I see odd cars in a classic film once in awhile and can't believe they actually existed.

Cdadbr said...

Never knew there was an evolution of BATs!!! Interesting styling in all! Thanks for posting these!

Anonymous said...

La famille a vu les Alfa Romeo BATS au salon de l’auto de Paris, si magnifique !
-Beau Mec