WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 05, 2024

2024.0605.0001...



3 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh, how I wish he and his minions and the dictators around the world like him would just...die. All at the same time. If that happened, I might actually believe in a god.

Anonymous said...

Trump, that fuckling can’t get enough.
But what do you expect of an asshole raised by a bigoted, greedy and distant father and a vain and selfish rich-bitch mother.
That type of poisonous and rotten fruit doesn’t fall far from a half- dead tree.
-Rj

JiEL said...

Unbelievable that this human trach can stay on a ballot to be president of USA which is in words, a very very Christian country.
There are some biggots who like to smell shit and swallow tons of lies no matter what and betraying their own religious beliefs.

USA is going to be falling in a deep deep black hole if he gets in the White House.