WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 03, 2024

2024.0603.0005...







7 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice guys! whgat precious bodies

uptonking said...

The ginger is lovely, but that first dude? GRRRRRRR

Sean Kelly said...

God I love freckleso.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

1st set) Wow, what a handsome smooth dude with a magnificent body!! Look at those awesome arms. Have you way with me, please!!!

2nd set) Hey cute ginger snap, would love to take care of that boner for you.

Bobby b said...

Wonderful Chocolate 🍫 Sweet Ginger Cumboo 🤤 Delicious

Anonymous said...

#1 Freddy Rio
#2 Richard Isaacs

Zimbo said...

Thanks for the ID's, Anonymous!