WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 06, 2024

2024.0506.0006...







7 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

It is not essential to see everything to appreciate...

Rad said...

Gorgeous selection!

@Coquin - I wholly agree - something sensual about a man in short shorts.

Mistress Maddie said...

What a great set! Those first two are men...erection inducing!!! I agree with the first two also...short shorts can be downright sexy...nudity is not always need to know when I man is fine, handsome and sexy.

Xersex said...

love your bodyscapes!

JiEL said...

Many gorgeous bodies but the cigaret in the first photo kills that one.

uptonking said...

ABS-olutely Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I wanna bury my face in that sweaty crouch