WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Friday GIFs...




7 comments:

Big Dude said...

That last one is cool.

Milleson said...

Second GIF - "Death Becomes Her" a silly but fun flic with Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, Bruce Willis and that's Isabella Rossellini handling the potion.

Mistress Maddie said...

I know the second. Its my secret to staying young! That and Krylon spray paint darling.

Anonymous said...

I thought that first guy looked familiar. That's my cousin Petr Ivanovich. His dad worked at the Chernobyl nuclear reactor plant for many years. He was never bullied in school...for some reason.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:37am - Haha!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Your absolutely right Milleson!! I was looking at it and said I know that is from some movie, but I just couldn't think of it. So I did cheat a little and there you had it. I like the movie. I knew Goldie could do comedy but so can Meryl Streep, (She Devil)!!

Zimbo said...

And now, a warning...