WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

2024.0424.0005...








8 comments:

Big Dude said...

Ya gotta swallow the whole
fuckbone to do a proper blowjob.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You're inspiring me to cull those half-assed images.

uptonking said...

love those sexy sexy rock climbers... my kind of fun

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) On a HOT day, a shot of WARM man goo always hits the spot.

#2) Love seeing the boys having a good time.

#3) I'd love a sweet BJ from that green eyed cutie with his wet tongue.

I'm with you guys, when giving head, I just close by eyes and concentrate on the "job" I love doing.

I'm most happy when I have cock in my mouth, it even beats out pizza. I've had my share of "doubleheaders." Cock AND Pizza in bed.

Great "oral presentation" Rick!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Ohjhhh to be sucking the last thick cock and nice loose balls......

Anonymous said...

Cock sucking is my best 😜

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

love the couple #1 and the guy (what green eyes!) #3