WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 19, 2024

2024.0419.0005...






7 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 he looks quite famous, but I can't remeber his name!

Big Dude said...

Well, at least one is man enough to take matters in his hand...

Mistress Maddie said...

Don't mind if I slip my cock in those waiting asses.....

JiEL said...

@Xersex, No.1 is Lane Fuller who did a nice sex video with Brad Patton the one you could see here yesterday.
Scene is in the nature in a brook with hot hot encounter between those two.
I have the DVD from Falcon.

JiEL said...

@Ricko.
I just emailed you a GIF and photos of Lane and Brad.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you, I have received them.

RBrysco said...

@Jiel -

Absolutely correct - it was a hot scene from the movie "Drenched 1: Soaking it In" from Falcon in 2003; great movie! But then, I love almost everything from ChiChi LaRue during that period.

I also have him in a couple of All Worlds Video films - "How the West was Hung" and "Tales from the Foxhole" - a very hot, very emotive actor!