WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

2024.0418.0003...




5 comments:

Xersex said...

love #3, #2 #1 in this order

Cdadbr said...

^^^^ Agree. #3 is higher-end and could be anywhere. I wish #3 could be enlarged for full-size houses rather than what is being built today!

uptonking said...

little houses are just adorable.... I wish more people would be happy with less space and open their lives to the possibility of living with less STUFF. Stuff is ruining our planet.

VRCooper said...

I will take #3 or #1.

I always believe I could live in a well-laid out 5-star hotel room with the average size being 400-600 sq feet.

As long as I have good storage. I hate clutter.

Place the abode in a forest with 4 seasons. And a trip no more than 2 hours to a local town for provisions and medical care.

I would be happy.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) I could love very comfortable in that small log cabin. But I wouldn't mind a nice swimming pool in by backyard, OR a river close by.