WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

2024.0416.0007...







8 comments:

uptonking said...

Fun in the kitchen... my kind of cooking!

Big Dude said...

Ah, hot semen for breakfast. Wonderful!

Xersex said...

love the huge dick of #2

Coquin Belgium said...

I really like this room in the house. :-)

Cdadbr said...

Nothing like getting a morning snack in the Kitchen, then also being treated to a "protein-content" injection, pleasurably.

JiEL said...

The ass of that cutie on the last gif is very nice not to say eatable...
He could cook anytime in my kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh Rick, I'm loving this kitchen posting!!

#1,3) Just keep eating boys, while I get on my knees and gobble on your man-meat.

#2) Oh man, his backside alone is jack off material for me.

Last pic) Now that's a subtle way of telling your lover you "need some"!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful piece of man meat