WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 12, 2024

2024.0412.0005...

Eduardo Jimenez Photography








7 comments:

Xersex said...

great art & guy!

whkattk said...

Love that he chose a more mature model.

LeftField said...

That was when Barrack Obama was younger isn't it?

JiEL said...

The first photo made me say OK.. Is he Barrack Obama??
LOL!

uptonking said...

Did you just post the most beautiful photos of one of the most beautiful men ever? Sigh. Good taste, my friend. Good taste.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Nice cakes