WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 12, 2024

2024.0412.0001...




2 comments:

whkattk said...

I keep saying that those who wish and hope for the Red Wave eventually will not like it if it happens... It will take a while for them to realize it, but eventually it will hit them.

JiEL said...

In 2022 «they» were counting on the BIG RED WAVE and it did never came through.

Hope this time again, many blue voters and independent ones step out of their couches and go to cast their votes.

I maybe just a Canadian but putting back the Orange con man in the White House will impact us too and not mentionning the rest of the world.