WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 06, 2024

2024.0406.0007...


Is anyone else having trouble viewing Voenix Rising??

I've deleted caches and history on all three brows­ers I use to the point I have to prove I'm me and old enough to view my own blog.

6 comments:

Milleson said...

This happened once before so I emailed Mark and he said he'd been busy with Ben and an ill relative and wasn't able to post daily, then he posted all the late posts in the queue and caught up. This may be the same situation or something else that is preventing him from daily posts.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you for contacting Mark. When this happened last time he told me to delete the cache, so that's what I've been doing. Guess I'll just have to sit tight. Thanks again.

Milleson said...

He's up and current now but I had to delete all the blogs I view, log back in to Google and pull up his web address again.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Same here up to yesterday. But today it's ok at new.

Will said...

I was assuming life was interfering with his online presence and that he'd catch up eventually (as it appears he has now).

Cdadbr said...

I also suspected some interruptions, which apparently was proven when the many posts happened a while beck. Same thing this week, so Mark must be having some real issues to deal with. I'll wait and be patient, just as with Adonis Male to get back an available in TX.