WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday Funnies...










3 comments:

JiEL said...

The first one is only for USA's ancient temperature system.
I'm 73yo and here in Canada like most of the rest of the world even in UK we go with the metric system.
So if I waited for the temperature up my age, I would almost be cooked..
73°C = 163°F....

LeftField said...

Hey! We have a crow in our neighborhood that looks just like that one; only the lower beak is a bit longer. I call it/him/her Half, but another neighbor calls it Scoop.

Milleson said...

@JiEL-Don't want you to have that cooking conversion. Here's a simple solution. Convert your age to dog years(73 human years=10 dog years) Then you'll be 10 Celsius and you won't fry at 50 Fahrenheit. LOL LOL