WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024.0327.0003...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 my favourite

whkattk said...

Oh, I could live in that last one.

Ken said...

I love how #1 is totally contemporary and looks art deco at the same time. Bring back those amazing corner windows!

Purple Wolf said...

All nice. Agree with Ken, too.

That last house looks familiar. About 4...5 years ago we were visiting a friend in Palm Springs and he took us to a New Years' Eve party in a house that looked (as I remember) very much like that one, owned by two very friendly men.

Ivan Flint said...

I am not one for modernist architecture.
Give me the romantic traditional way of building any day.
We never travel to Europe to photograph soulless modernist architecture, but always to delight in the old stuff - not so?

SickoRicko said...

Ivan - I like modernist and traditional, they both have souls.