WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 15, 2024

2024.0315.0005...










Click on link for the interesting story...

Jockstraps were invented in Boston 150 years ago


LeftField thanks for reminding me. And thanks Rad, for the link.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 love the winter version!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Oh my, liking this big boy:) Mighty nice pouch!!!

#5) "Be still my beating heart"

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Jockstraps just celebrated 150 years last week! Serving American men since 1874. Thank you for your service jockstraps. (Left Field)

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - Thanks for the reminder! Rad sent me a link to the anniversary, which I'll add now.

Anonymous said...

#2 is from Tom Daley??

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:15pm - Sorry, I don't know.

Anonymous said...

I’ll take it off with my teeth

Zeke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.