WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 09, 2024

2024.0309.0002...

Well, ain't this apropos for the times...

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Someone show RuPaul this .

Infidel753 said...

The French really had the right idea with those guillotines.

Big Dude said...

The end of the world is just that...the END of the WHOLE WORLD. There will not be any survivors. The world will be gone.

Xersex said...

All true, but the video is very well done