WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Saturday Movies...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turtle....

Jimbo said...

That first one - Nope. Nothing doing. Not for all the Tea in Taiwan. Never in a million years...

Yikes!

And did you see how tears shot out of the tortoise's eyes as soon as it hit the water? I teared up a bit myself.

Thanks Rick

Xersex said...

#1 he people on the bridge look like ants
#2 happy for the turtle (cute guy, by the way)
#3 love the dog

Henri said...

We can't imagine how the Nature could be son wild and wonderful. Oh yes, what a great and brave guys saving the turtle of the death. Yes: tears when looking the turtle comi g back , free, saved, to its natural habitat. And Bravo!, for the dog: incredible!!. / Thank you Ricky, great movies. Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo & Henri - You're both very welcome.