WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

2024.0224.0006...










5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now those are some very fine examples of Wonderful manscapes.. and I mean that as in landscapes!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, Rick this awesome posting could be under any of your listings.

All very nice pictures.

#6) Oh strum me a song, so I can get between your legs and get on your dong!! Never said I was a great poet, but it rhymes.

#7) Could be featured in an artsy posting.

#8) I certainly don't know if this happens to anyone else, but when I see a straight guy eating a banana, my mind can wander into a boner. Now let me explain, I'm gay/bi, well 90/10. LMAO!! I assume all gay guys LOVE sucking cock, and when they are eating a banana, the thought process is it's a cock (Well this dirty monkey (me), thinks that) But a straight guy's mind doesn't ever fathom the idea. Where the fuck am I going with this???? Oh yeah, handsome spread your legs so I can chow down on YOUR banana!!

Last pic) Beautiful male form and could definitely be in an artsy posting.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nice guitar, son

Xersex said...

so artistic