WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 27, 2024

2024.0127.0006...






7 comments:

mrpeenee said...

All I ever see in my kitchen is the ghost of my cat.

Big Dude said...

Some nice breakfast sausage here.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) LMAO, last night I had the hungry horrors, and I had some Heath candy bars and I dipped them in the peanut butter, Oh so good till I ran out of peanut butter. I would have loved to see this big boy try to get the last scoop.

#2) What do I want more, that hot cup of coffee, or to suck some half and half out of his stiff man nips?????????? Woof

#3,4) Hope you lads find what you're looking for, I know I found mine.

Last one) Sene out and S.O.S, where do you live???????? Woof

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

My morning routine!

Jimbo said...

#2 - Mega-Daddy Bernhard Wilhelm Vorschneider. <3

Xersex said...

love so much your regs

Anonymous said...

#2 has a small stain....