WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 22, 2024

2024.0122.0005...







7 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 under the kilt, nothing?

hsgisme said...

A true Scotsman for sure! Nice cock!

VoenixRising said...

#2 should be titled, "Protecting Prince Albert." 🤣

In fact, I just may steal it and do just that!

whkattk said...

Proper kilt wear.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) OMG, I always wondered what they wore under their kilts, well my question has been answered. Wow, I would have stayed there all day, hoping the wind would not stop blowing. Nice thick man too, to match his thick uncut cock. I'll come back from time to time to take a gander at this pic.

#3) Wow, I'd love to lounge around with my head between his hairy legs, and sniff and lick around.

Last one) You better not get him angry or you going to have some glued shut eyes.

Anonymous said...

Nice Scotsman

Anonymous said...

#6 is David Eego