WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

2023.1216.0005...











5 comments:

Milleson said...

The curves and contours of #10 look like automotive design as well as anatomical perfection. That one got me going, men and cars, two of my favorite things. You can have your raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens! and forget the bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

I love long johns with Y-front fly

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I find men so darn attractive.

Xersex said...

#1 on the right, he's Joseph Sayers