WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 15, 2023

2023.1215.0006...





4 comments:

Will said...

The last one is a professional BMX cyclist who shares the same name with me, so when you google my name he's the top result. I'm not mad. ;)

Milleson said...

That first picture is kind of eerie, his eyes in shadow looks like there's nothing inside, no life left in the leatherman. Spooky!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) Hey cutie, please let me know when your done working. I'll show you how fast I can unbutton your jeans and get them off of you.

Last pic) caption this photo: "I know buddy, I'm sad too, Scott can't take care of our blue balls today.

Anonymous said...

The last one is Will Grant