WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 09, 2023

2023.1209.0004...

Bravo Delta









7 comments:

Big Dude said...

His cock sure rates a "Bravissimo!" Do you think he'd let me try to fit it down my throat?

Cdadbr said...

When I first saw BD, I wondered "Where did this guy come from?" Under 6' tall, a great body architecture, enough body hair to be interesting and accent his musculature, with those eyes. Definitely a wee-oiled and proportioned "machine" that could bring hours of pleasure to his partner or video patron.

Even if his cock was 2q" shorter, just below his navel, he would still be a fine male person to look at and enjoy!

A different breed of stud, compared to Kelso, but still outstanding.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love hairy Bravo Delta more than life itself!! Plus he's tiny - like 5'5", and I love short hairy guys. Win win.

Anonymous said...

Sy fallus is 'n wapen van indringende wellus en sy esel 'n penetrators droom.
His cock is a weapon of lust, and his ass is a penetrators dream.
Bravo Delta so viriel.
- Praetorius

Anonymous said...

Bravo Delta prouve seulement que certains des plus beaux cadeaux sont présentés en petits paquets.
- Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

He is my go-to muscle God.

Xersex said...

Bravo bravissimo!