WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 08, 2023

2023.1208.0004...


















6 comments:

Big Dude said...

If I could get #7 for Christmas, I would be a very happy man.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Damn you Rick, lunch isn't for another hour, I'll never make it!!

Last one) Oh yeah buddy, I'm with you. No matter how many times I see or touch cock, it puts a smile on my face.

Thanks Rick

Anonymous said...

Pénis et phallus engorgé et beau scrotums si succulent et sucable
# 1 - comme style Bruce of Los Angeles
# 4 - Rick Wolfmier par Jim French
# 5 - très succulent
# 7 - bel homme - physique fine, un beau phallus avec prépuce précieux
- Beau Me à Deauville

Luke said...

I want to suck on each and every one!

Anonymous said...

#4 for Christmas

Xersex said...

#1 Xander Scott (+ 2012)