WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Movies...


Vampire Squid



3 comments:

Cdadbr said...

The elephant video proves they have more intelligence than was suspected! Knowing that something was helping it escape from the situation it found itself in. Then showing gratitude before it scurried into the bush. Better manners than some humans! Thanks for posting!!

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - Yeah, I was very impressed with the elephant video as well.

Xersex said...

so nice and moving #3